<body> <body>


Friday, December 08, 2006
12:38 AM


Whee I've not been updating. How nice. I can't even remember what I did this past 2 weeks. I have lost track of the date. Everyday It's just practically eat, sleep and play. All I can remember, last week I went to my grandmother's house for a sleepover with my cousins. Oh and that night, we saw fireworks right from the balcony, I think it was vivo city grand opening or something.. cause my grandmother's house is very near vivo city.

Monday, had tuition in the morning and in the afternoon. So tiring, but I just wanted to keep the rest of the week free. Tuesday! went cycling at East Coast with ernie, genia, aggy, jing, dah, carrot and se. Woah, finally some exercise. We cycled pretty far until the sailing center and then went all the way back which seemed like forever. And worst, Genia's bicycle peddle came out so she had to walk all the way back. Jing, dah and I didn't know it came out again so we went ahead first, thinking the rest will catch up with us later. They didn't, so we assumed they took some other route. haha. Only later on, we realised there was only 1 path. So, some time after returing our bikes, they came back. We had to walk back to keep poor genia company. Went to gelare for ice cream. Jing and dah left early, the rest of us took a lift from ernie.

Wed, went to town again to get more christmas presents. Blahhhhhh. I don't know what I did yesterday. The same thing as every other day I guess. Ok, I am leaving in an hour for the cruise! <33




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x